The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Pretty good, although...

Mediocre voiceacting (except for the flame dancer bit, that was brilliant. The Goron hero wasn't bad either). Seems like whoever was doing Navy got a better microphone in the middle of the recording. Should have redone the lines rather than being lazy and having half of the in low-q.

You also forgot to give Link a red suit for the volcano area, even though you prepared him for Zora's Domain.

Merely details that would have made this better. It's still a great animation, looking forward to whatever project you're working on.

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

Wow.

Can't believe I actually lol'd. Lack of sleep is getting to me.

Nice short flash.

Goat Trip Goat Trip

Pretty.

Rather original concept, cute art style too. I like how you showed how the goat felt and what was happening in reality.

Music fit quite nicely and I didn't get bored, which is always a plus in flash movies. I love the overall simplicity of the movie. Nice job and excuse me for the short review :)

-Review Request Club-

Noodle responds:

Short review excused.
There's not a lot to say that hasn't already been said.
Except for one little thing, that I'm surprised nobody has brought up in 45 reviews.
But I patiently wait

Zelda: GAM OVA Zelda: GAM OVA

Yo.

I LOVE YOU BEMOTH.

JaeWindsSTF responds:

I do too.

B Cause of U (in Halo 2) B Cause of U (in Halo 2)

Epic.

There's no other way to describe it really, good job.

Do Teh M4ri0! Do Teh M4ri0!

Err

...that was ridiculously random, yet amusing. Nice...job?

Doctor-Gordon responds:

thnx

Sonic Switch Part 1 Sonic Switch Part 1

Pretty decent

It was a good animation. The drawings are decent and could be better, no complaints there though. The voice actors didn't put enough emotion into the characters, that's the main problem IMO.

Voted 4.

Comick responds:

Althought I dont agree about the voices, I appreciate your honest review. Thanks ^^

- Gary's Story - - Gary's Story -