The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Pretty good, although...

Mediocre voiceacting (except for the flame dancer bit, that was brilliant. The Goron hero wasn't bad either). Seems like whoever was doing Navy got a better microphone in the middle of the recording. Should have redone the lines rather than being lazy and having half of the in low-q.

You also forgot to give Link a red suit for the volcano area, even though you prepared him for Zora's Domain.

Merely details that would have made this better. It's still a great animation, looking forward to whatever project you're working on.

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

Wow.

Can't believe I actually lol'd. Lack of sleep is getting to me.

Nice short flash.

Goat Trip Goat Trip

Pretty.

Rather original concept, cute art style too. I like how you showed how the goat felt and what was happening in reality.

Music fit quite nicely and I didn't get bored, which is always a plus in flash movies. I love the overall simplicity of the movie. Nice job and excuse me for the short review :)

-Review Request Club-

Noodle responds:

Short review excused.
There's not a lot to say that hasn't already been said.
Except for one little thing, that I'm surprised nobody has brought up in 45 reviews.
But I patiently wait

HIgh Security Lock Down HIgh Security Lock Down

Not bad.

Interesting twist on a boring concept. Unchallenging for the most part, I hope you add a lot more to this to make it as original as possible.

~SE

space game :D space game :D

Not bad :D

I just realized my song's in there, appreciate it ^ ^

It's not bad for a quick flash. As the other people stated, you could try adding more stuff next time you're bored ;D

Thanks again for using my song.

RamblinEvil-Mushroom responds:

btw i'd like to put this song in my loz game.
pm me and tell me if you're ok with it :)

A Town You Can Trust A Town You Can Trust

Great from start to finish. Excellent composition and production, provides enough variation to keep it interesting, and it expresses the feeling you wanted to express perfectly.

As a longtime Harvest Moon, my first impression was that this would be a great match for the game, but it really works for just about any game featuring peaceful towns.

Great job.

Town Theme (EQ) Town Theme (EQ)

---

Bethesda called, they want their composer back.

Step responds:

Then what are you waiting for? You'd better be on your way there before you're late :3.

Thanks for reviewing!

Japanese Fields Japanese Fields

RAWR

I was going to rant about how the song has a motif, not an alliteration, but then I realized what the guy below me meant. Dammit, I should read summaries more often.

Anyway, lovely tune. Great representation of asian music and excellent use of instruments.

Nice job.

Step responds:

Thanks! :3.

Although I don't blame you. My summaries aren't exactly... summaries >.>.

Thanks again for the review!