View Profile GronmonSE

9 Movie Reviews

Pretty good, although...

Mediocre voiceacting (except for the flame dancer bit, that was brilliant. The Goron hero wasn't bad either). Seems like whoever was doing Navy got a better microphone in the middle of the recording. Should have redone the lines rather than being lazy and having half of the in low-q.

You also forgot to give Link a red suit for the volcano area, even though you prepared him for Zora's Domain.

Merely details that would have made this better. It's still a great animation, looking forward to whatever project you're working on.

Wow.

Can't believe I actually lol'd. Lack of sleep is getting to me.

Nice short flash.

Pretty.

Rather original concept, cute art style too. I like how you showed how the goat felt and what was happening in reality.

Music fit quite nicely and I didn't get bored, which is always a plus in flash movies. I love the overall simplicity of the movie. Nice job and excuse me for the short review :)

-Review Request Club-

Noodle responds:

Short review excused.
There's not a lot to say that hasn't already been said.
Except for one little thing, that I'm surprised nobody has brought up in 45 reviews.
But I patiently wait

1 Game Review

Not bad.

Interesting twist on a boring concept. Unchallenging for the most part, I hope you add a lot more to this to make it as original as possible.

~SE

193 Audio Reviews

---

Bethesda called, they want their composer back.

Step responds:

Then what are you waiting for? You'd better be on your way there before you're late :3.

Thanks for reviewing!

RAWR

I was going to rant about how the song has a motif, not an alliteration, but then I realized what the guy below me meant. Dammit, I should read summaries more often.

Anyway, lovely tune. Great representation of asian music and excellent use of instruments.

Nice job.

Thanks! :3.

Although I don't blame you. My summaries aren't exactly... summaries >.>.

Thanks again for the review!

Hm...

No crit for you. Gratz on the weekly top 5.

Keep up, S.

Sure thing, G!

Thanks for reviewing, man :3.

30, Male